When Prime Minister, Theresa May, called for the UK’s snap general election, a heavy cloud of doubt descended upon the latest polls.
Snap election takes its toll on the pound
Impressive construction PMI data was unable to offset the news of Ipsos MORI’s poll, placing Labour only five points behind the Conservatives. This caused the pound to either slump or stagnate against most major currencies.
Learn to Trade Forex
For Savvy Forex traders, this is a prime opportunity to make the most out of a situation.
At our Learn to Trade courses, we equip you with all the tools you need to recognize the trends, predict possible movements due to news announcements and forecast the next potential winning trade. So, a shift in the market that may make many nervous, will just be another great opportunity for you.
How a Forex trading course could shape the election for you, as a South African
You may not be able to make your mark in the election itself, but by learning our proven strategies and how to manage your risk safely, you could make the aftermath of this election, work for you.
You don’t need to rely on elections or other moments of currency volatility – in fact, one of the main parts of our free seminars is to show you how everyday news and announcements are the bread and butter of trading Forex.
Our seminars are free – and we mean it!
At Learn to Trade we are passionate about sharing with you the advantages of Forex trading and that’s why we give away this valuable knowledge, for free! We present to you everything you need to know, from what Forex trading is, to how to safely protect yourself from market volatility.
Come along to one of our free seminars and discover the endless advantages that await you!
What is Forex trading?
Forex is short for Foreign Exchange. The Foreign Exchange market, also known as the forex market or the currency market, is where one currency is traded against another.
Advantages of Forex Trading
- The Forex market operates 24 hours a day so there is always an opportunity to trade
- With a daily average turnover of $5.3 trillion dollars, the forex market is the most liquid market in the world
- You can make money whether the market is going up or down
- Generate a primary or secondary income
- Trade anytime, anywhere
- Trade for as little as 30mins a day
- No qualifications necessary
- Easy to get started with minimal investment
- Only 2% risk
How to get involved with Forex trading
Attend one of our our free Forex workshop’s in South Africa and discover how to instantly generate an income, trading currencies!
At the workshop you will learn:
- To trade for less than 30 minutes a day and generate a serious second income
- The advantages of being part of the world’s largest and most liquid market and the countless money-making opportunities
- How to best utilize the latest technology to automate your trading – leaving the tricky stuff to the computer
- Powerful trading strategies thousands of our students have used to pull money from the markets, at any time
- Risk strategies that will ensure you never lose more than 2% of your money on any trade
Sign up for a free introductory seminar with Learn to trade, South Africa
Our seminars are held all over South Africa – find out when we’ll be in your city via our website or social media pages.
It’s as easy as filling in your details, to let us know you’ll be there!