I have to say, trading Forex is not for the faint hearted. Many opportunities present themselves to you but it’s not as easy as grabbing it with both hands – and laughing all the way to the bank.
Deep thinking, critical decision making and toying between this strategy or that strategy, is what it really comes down to. I suppose sometimes it can become a little overwhelming.
Luckily, though, we equip our traders with all the tools they need to make sound decisions with a clear mind even amidst the momentary chaos they may find themselves in. We’ve been there, and we understand that trades can become stressful. That’s why we want to let you in on a little secret, a technique that the professionals use to stay calm under chaos and level headed under duress. It’s the art of creating a vision behind your eyes, a technique cognitive psychologists call ‘Visualisation’.
Between trades, practise visualising a ‘safe room’ – an ultra-secure haven that fully protects you from the slings and arrows of outrageous trading flying around outside. This place will serve as an inner retreat, a place you can go to, to intensely focus on the strategies you have set up, shut out the noise of the external world and make hard headed decisions, while shielded from the chaos even when you are physically in the midst of it.
You can also create an inner persona for yourself that, like the safe room, you can draw upon when the trading bullets start flying. Visualise yourself as a hunter, waiting still and silent for as long as it takes until the right target comes into reach and you have the opportunity to pounce. Premature and belated moves are costly. Striking precisely at the right moment is where the success lies.
These are just two of the many visualisation strategies. Ultimately, you want to find ways to keep calm under chaos and level headed under duress because this is what makes a great trader.
What is Forex trading?
Forex is short for Foreign Exchange. The Foreign Exchange market, also known as the forex market or the currency market, is where one currency is traded against another.
Advantages of Forex Trading
- The Forex market operates 24 hours a day so there is always an opportunity to trade
- With a daily average turnover of $5.3 trillion dollars, the forex market is the most liquid market in the world
- You can make money whether the market is going up or down
- Generate a primary or secondary income
- Trade anytime, anywhere
- Trade for as little as 30mins a day
- No qualifications necessary
- Easy to get started with minimal investment
- Only 2% risk
How to get involved with Forex trading
Attend one of our our free Forex workshop’s in South Africa and discover how to instantly generate an income, trading currencies!
At the workshop you will learn:
- To trade for less than 30 minutes a day and generate a serious second income
- The advantages of being part of the world’s largest and most liquid market and the countless money-making opportunities
- How to best utilize the latest technology to automate your trading – leaving the tricky stuff to the computer
- Powerful trading strategies thousands of our students have used to pull money from the markets, at any time
- Risk strategies that will ensure you never lose more than 2% of your money on any trade
Sign up for a free introductory seminar with Learn to trade, South Africa
Our seminars are held all over South Africa – find out when we’ll be in your city via our website or social media pages.
It’s as easy as filling in your details, to let us know you’ll be there!